Question: What is ONSC and what do we do?
Answer: Olde North State Cruisers (ONSC) is a Toyota Land Cruiser Association (TLCA) member club serving the Carolinas and surrounding states.
The club is open to anyone with a Toyota 4WD (must have low range).
ONSC endeavors to provide comraderie and value to all Members. The Club also strives to give back to our communities, and to project a positive image of offroaders. We do this by:
- Organizing regular trailrides suitable for all experience levels. These events are always family-friendly and include our signature event, the Spring Tide Ride on the Outer Banks of NC.
- Organizing Help A Member of the Month (HAMOM) sessions, where Club Members assist with vehicle modification, maintenance, and repair.
- Organizing social events, such as our annual holiday party, our annual meeting/picnic, regional get-togethers, and family outings.
- Adopting the Wolf Den trail at Uwharrie National Forest, and participating in cleanups and trail maintenance events.
- Performing volunteer activities, such as the community garden work at Maple Court Veterans Housing facility in Durham, NC.
- Organizing impromptu trail rides, nights out, cook-outs, and whatever our Members like to do!
- Coordinating with and participating in trailrides and events with other regional Clubs.
- Negotiated parts discounts.
Whether your interest is hard-core wheeling, preserving an old FJ-40, having a network of Cruiser and Toyota friends, or weekend adventure trips, we are certain you will find ONSC a welcoming and fulfilling group. Feel free to attend any event!
Question: What are my membership dues used for?
Answer: Your membership dues are used for a number of different purposes. The following is a list of examples of what your dues go to. This is not an exhaustive list:
- ONSC’s club membership to the Blue Ribbon Coalition ( http://sharetrails.org )
- ONSC’s club membership to Tread Lightly ( http://treadlightly.org ) **TO COME**
- Maintenance and repairs to ONSC’s Pig Cooker
- Campsite reservations for club events ( Spring Tide Ride, Cruisin’ Carolina (Logan’s Run) )
- Administrative costs ( website hosting and maintenance, club stickers, club letterhead, postage, banners etc. )
Question: How do I log into this website?
Answer: A username and temporary password will be created for each and every current member of ONSC. Once you receive your information, log in and change your password so that it is unique to you. Once you’ve logged into the website, you can create posts, create calendar entries and upload media to our site’s galleries.
Question: How do I create a post?
Answer: To come.
Question: How do I upload media?
Answer: To come.