What an incredible event!!! I’ve got to say, I did not expect that this event would more than DOUBLE in size in it’s second year. Final numbers aren’t in, but we did have 57 registered drivers this year!! Holy cow. We are definitely in the black for this event from a financial standpoint thanks mostly to our incredible sponsors inspiring everyone to buy tons of raffle tickets!! Just an incredible showing of support.
- Stacy Rymer – Stacy helped organize sponsors, nail down details around food and other needed supplies, then helped coordinate the food line for Saturday night (among other things)
- Allen Dickenson – Allen, aside from his normal financial duties (paying vendors, reimbursing expenditures, keeping track of finances) brought the first aid kits and fire extinguishers, then also helped conduct inspections
- Eric Johnston – Eric also helped run inspections, spent a bunch of time talking with the campsite host and is the new caretaker of the club generator, extension cords, and lights!!
- Eric Forrest – Eric helped run inspections, and helped run registration
- John Vargosko – John was the CRR 2017 Master of Ceremonies, running the Raffle!
- Jonathan Jones – Jonathan loves graphic design and graciously offered to design the t-shirt and banner for CRR 2017, much the same as prior events. Jonathan also worked with our t-shirt and banner printer, Raleigh Screen Printing, to have the shirts made up just in time for the event. They look awesome Jon and I love wearing mine!!
- Alex Cortani – Alex worked his butt off for this event. For those who don’t know, Alex is a professional graphic designer, so naturally he’s excellent at it. Alex designed the sticker that’s on everyone’s truck now (in 4 different colors mind you) but also designed and published all of our social media posts via Instagram and Facebook. I believe this is a huge part of the reason why we got such excellent participation! Instead of accepting money, Alex elected to become a sponsor of the event. I can’t thank you enough!
- Joe, Eric, Marie, Jay, and Rob – Huge thank you guys for running the grills. That’s a hot and sweaty job but I heard the end result was delicious Running the registration line can be tedious, but it’s essential, so thank you for that as well!! Jay, to you specifically, thanks for taking pictures of our raffle winners!